STUCK? NEED HELP?
READ THIS SECTION BEFORE PROCEEDING. Most of your questions can be answered here.
- WHAT IS MY ONLINE CODE (PASSWORD)?
– For School, Seniors, Sports, Events: Beginning with the 2017-2018 school year, the online code will be the Student’s school ID number (if student number has a leading “zero” and code does not work, try entering it without the zero).
– For All Prior Years:
-For School and Senior pictures, it will be the student’s school ID number.
-For Sports and Events, the online code will be specific to the group and is in the PDF document sent out by the coach/sponsor.
– Family Portraits: The online code will be determined by the family member who booked the session.
- EMAIL ADDRESS
Log-in requires an email address. Any address will work.
- GALLERY DATES
On the left hand side of the gallery page, there is a list of months that are used to sort the events by the date they were taken. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO SENIORS, FAMILIES, OR SCHOOL PICTURE MAKEUP DAYS.
-Family sessions will be in the gallery named “Family & Children”.
-Seniors will be grouped into ONE gallery based upon their school and year, regardless of when the pictures were taken. For example: “Seniors 2018 Jones HS”.
-School Makeup Day Pictures will be placed in the original school gallery.
- DUE DATES & DELIVERY
– Once uploaded, school, sports and events will have a one week due date for orders to be delivered back to the school/coach for the student to bring home.
– If you miss the deadline, your only option is to pay a $3.50 mailing fee.
– Delivery to school/coach does not apply to senior or family portraiture. All orders will be mailed.
– Anything mailed to you will be placed in cardboard mailing flats and sent through the U.S. Postal Service.
– There is no option available for picking your order up at a studio.
- ORDERING ONLINE & PAYMENT
ALL PAYMENTS FOR ONLINE ORDERING ARE PROCESSED BY “PHOTO CHECKOUT”, NOT B&E PHOTOGRAPHY. The words PHOTO CHECKOUT will appear on your bank statement.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Orders can take up to 4 weeks depending upon the season and the volume of orders we receive.
-School and sports are processed as a group, not based upon your individual order date.
-Late school and sports orders are held and processed as we collect other late orders, regardless of your the date you ordered. It is not cost effective or efficient to process just one of these orders at a time.
-Seniors are worked in date order, even if you just ordered digital files.
-Senior and family orders can pay to have their order expedited by adding the rush fees to their order.
You will need to email us to let us know you added a rush.
-Rush options are not available for school and sports.
-Calling or emailing to check the status of your order will only slow us down as we have to stop what we are doing to attend to this.
- COMBINING ORDERS/ORDERING FROM MULTIPLE STUDENTS
If ordering from multiple students or from multiple events, you can combine them into one order to only pay a single mailing fee. To do so, you must add everything you want for the first student/event to your shopping cart. Then, look for the symbol at the top of the page that says: Change Galleries
This will bring you back to the main page of galleries where you can choose your next gallery.
- IMAGE QUALITY
Quality and resolution are greatly reduced for ease of online viewing. Your ordered images will not look like this.
- SEARCH BAR
There is a search bar at the top of the gallery page. You can enter keywords like the school name or senior to help you locate a specific gallery.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP FILES?
We keep our files going back for many years. If you’re missing something, chances are we still have it.
If there is anything you do not understand or have a question about, please DO NOT just place the order and then expect that we can just fix it. Send an email with your problem/questions before you complete the order. Even if you’ve procrastinated and it is the order deadline, there is usually a ore or two day grace period built in. Get the question answered first. This could save you money and frustrations.
If you are having trouble with this link, here are some options to try:
- 1. Make sure your popup blocker isn’t keeping the site from opening.
- 2. Try using a different internet browser.
- 3. Try using a different computer.
- 4. Try using a computer instead of your phone.
- 5. Try copying and pasting this specific web address into your browser: