- WHAT IS MY ONLINE CODE (PASSWORD)?
– For School, Seniors, Sports, & Events: Starting with the 2017-2018 school year, the online code will be the Student’s school ID number (if student number has a leading “zero” and code does not work, try entering it without the zero).
– For All Prior Years:
-For School and Senior pictures, it will be the student’s school ID number.
-For Sports and Events, the online code will be specific to the group and is in the PDF document sent out by the coach/sponsor.
– Family Portraits: The online code will be determined by the family member who booked the session.
- EMAIL ADDRESS
Log-in requires an email address. Any address will work. Your order receipt will come to this address.
- GALLERY DATES
On the left hand side of the gallery page, there is a list of months that are used to sort the events by the date they were taken. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO SENIORS, FAMILIES, OR SCHOOL PICTURE MAKEUP DAYS.
-All Family & Children sessions will be in the gallery named “Family & Children”.
-Seniors will be grouped into ONE gallery based upon their school and year, regardless of when the pictures were taken. For example, if the first group of seniors were taken in June and your session was in July, then your images will be listed in the gallery created in June.
-School Makeup Day & Retake images will be placed in the original school gallery, not a separate gallery.
- DIGITAL FILES
– If ordering digital, some events (school & sports) may give you an instant download. This is NOT your final product and is not printable. We will email you your high resolution digital file after we process all orders. See “How Long Does It Take” section below. This instant download may seem confusing but it is the only way we can set this process up through the hosting company to keep from charging you a mailing fee for ordering only a digital file.
- DUE DATES & DELIVERY
– Once uploaded, school, sports and events will have a one week due date for orders to be delivered back to the school/coach for the student to bring home.
– If you miss the deadline, your only option is to pay a $3.50 mailing fee.
– Delivery to school/coach does not apply to senior or family portraiture. All orders will be mailed.
– Anything mailed to you will be placed in cardboard mailing flats and sent through the U.S. Postal Service.
– There is no option available for picking your order up at a studio.
- ORDERING ONLINE & PAYMENT
All online payments are processed through a secure third party hosting company. The words PHOTO CHECKOUT will appear on your bank statement. B&E Photography does not receive your payment information.
- PRE-PAID ORDERS
If you pre-paid for your order and are now ready to make your selections, you will NOT be able to do that in the online gallery. You will need to email us your selections. Please include the following information: Image # and the sheet size/option. If any of your images were taken on a green screen, then please also include your background choice. Please see the Price List tab for the available sheet/size options.
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Orders can take up to 4 weeks depending upon the season and the volume of orders we receive.
-School and sports are processed as a group, not based upon your individual order date.
-Late school and sports orders are held and processed as we collect other late orders, regardless of your the date you ordered. It is not cost effective or efficient to process just one of these orders at a time.
-Seniors are worked in date order, even if you just ordered digital files.
-Senior and family orders can pay to have their order expedited by adding the rush fees to their order.
You will need to email us to let us know you added a rush.
-Rush options are not available for school and sports.
-Calling or emailing to check the status of your order will only slow us down as we have to stop what we are doing to attend to this.
- COMBINING ORDERS/ORDERING FROM MULTIPLE STUDENTS
If ordering from multiple students or from multiple events, you can combine them into one order to only pay a single mailing fee and enter payment information once. We will not refund multiple mailing fees for separate orders. To do so, you must add everything you want for the first student/event to your shopping cart. Then, look for the symbol at the top of the page that says: Change Galleries
This will bring you back to the main page of galleries where you can choose your next gallery.
- IMAGE QUALITY
Quality and resolution are greatly reduced for ease of online viewing. Your ordered images will not look like this.
- SEARCH BAR
There is a search bar at the top of the gallery page. You can enter keywords like the school name or senior to help you locate a specific gallery.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP FILES?
We keep our files going back for many years. If you’re missing something, chances are we still have it.
If there is anything you do not understand or have a question about, please DO NOT just place the order and then expect that we can just fix it. Send an email with your problem/questions before you complete the order. Even if you’ve procrastinated and it is the order deadline, there is usually a ore or two day grace period built in. Get the question answered first. This could save you money and frustrations.